Elliott Wave Principle Online Course
With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future.
Core concept of Elliott Wave Principle. Mode of Wave Development
(A) Motive Wave: 1) Impulse 2) Extension 3) Truncation
1) Ending Diagonal 2) Leading Diagonal 3) Orthodox Tops and Bottom
(B) Corrective Wave 1) Zigzag 2) Flat 3) Triangle 4) Combination
- The 5 Core Elliott Wave Pattern.
- Use of Fibonacci Retracement & Extension for Counter trend & Target measurement respectively.
Guideline of Wave Formation
- Depth of corrective waves
- Wave equality
- Charting the wave
- Throw over
- The “Right look”
- Support & Resistance and Gap interpretation.
- Summary of Rules and Guidelines for Waves Principle.
- The Importance of Trend, Pattern, Momentum & Candlestick
- When the best Time to “ Pull the Trigger”
- Relevant Indicator, such as MACD, RSI, Stochastic, EWO, Vegas Tunnel etc for confirmation of wave counting.
- Practical Application